Contract Includes New Brazilian Spectrum Management System to Prepare for FIFA and Olympic Games MCLEAN, Va.
What does SPECMGMT stand for?
SPECMGMT stands for Spectrum Management
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Students for Political Involvement in Environment, Community, and Humanity (Canada)
- Space Processes and Electrical Changes Influencing Atmospheric Layers (European Science Foundation)
- Specification & Assertion Language
- Strength, Perception, Endurance, Charisma, Intelligence, Agility, Luck
- Scanning Photoelectrochemical and Electro-Chemical Microscopy
- Mapping Spectral Variability in Global Climate Project
- Systems Performance Evaluation Cooperation
- Speech Corrector (speech handicap software)
- Special Communications
- Special Communications Division
- Special Communications (US Navy)
- Specified Command Middle East
- Special Operations
- Special Political and Decolonization
- Simulation du Parlement Européen Canada-Québec-Europe
- Sin, Promise, Example, Command, Significant Truth (Bible study method)
- Software Professional Estimation and Collection System
Samples in periodicals archive:
A two-day workshop focusing on Radio Spectrum Management Reform in the Mauritian Context opened this morning at La Cannelle, in Domaine Les Pailles.
Emerging technology has always compelled traditional spectrum management processes to adapt and evolve.
This strategic realignment reflects DoD's ongoing effort to transform spectrum management in line with the President's Spectrum Policy Reform Initiative, which is developing a spectrum policy for the 21st century.
The Spectrum Management Authority (SMA) has announced the availability of its Request for Proposals, (RFP) for the supply, installation, maintenance and training of personnel for (i) Automated Spectrum Management System and (ii) Radio Monitoring and Direction Finding System.
GAO found several barriers to reforming spectrum management in the United States.
Spectrum Management Group enters the blogosphere to share insight on markets and finances- INDIANAPOLIS -- Spectrum Management Group, an independent registered investment advisory firm located in Indianapolis, today announces the launch of its blog, Wealth Spectrum.
and AFC, APCO International's Spectrum Management Division, are pleased to announce that ATDI's new web application for spectrum engineering called "Spectrum-E" has gone live.