of Rome La Sapienza) and Rispoli outline the steps for interpreting images in spectral domain optical coherence tomography (OCT) by following a process of subdividing each image into its smallest components, then combining these details to arrive at a synthesis to diagnose retinal diseases and glaucoma.
What does SDOCT stand for?
SDOCT stands for Spectral Domain Optical Coherence Tomography
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Sterk Door Onderling Begrip (Dutch: Football Association by Strong Understanding)
- Sandra Day O'Conner
- School District of Oconee County (Walhalla, SC)
- Selective Dynamic Overload Control
- Self-Declaration of Conformance (International Organization for Standardization)
- Suffolk Doctors on Call (UK)
- Supplier Declaration of Compliance (New Zealand)
- Supplier's Declaration of Conformity (also seen as SDC)
- San Diego Outrigger Canoe Club (California)
- Standards Development Organizations Coordinating Council
- Screaming Demons over Europe (flight simulator)
- Statistical Design of Experiment
- System Design for Operational Effectiveness
- San Diego Oceans Foundation (California)
- Semantic Depth of Field
- Single Degree of Freedom
- Simulation Data Output, Formatting, and Identification
- South Dakotans for Open Government
- Social Determinants of Health
- State Department of Health (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Specsavers told the ASA that Digital Retinal Photography (DRP) and Spectral Domain Optical Coherence Tomography (SDOCT) were completely separate technologies.
LOS ANGELES, April 16 /PRNewswire/ -- Ophthalmologists examining infants for possible Shaken Baby Syndrome (SBS) found that a handheld Spectral Domain Optical Coherence Tomography (SD-OCT) device provided high-resolution images of the retina and the vitreoretinal interface in infants with SBS, reports a study in the current issue of Retina, The Journal of Retinal and Vitreous Diseases.
ophthalmologists from India, present an overview of spectral domain optical coherence tomography and its features for medical students, ophthalmologists, and optometrists new to the technology.
PSI) has selected its Multi-DM deformable mirror for use in its adaptive optics spectral domain optical coherence tomography (AO-SDOCT) system.
Lee has made significant advances in the understanding of pediatric retinal disorders and has pioneered the use of cutting edge imaging techniques such as Spectral Domain Optical Coherence Tomography (SD-OCT) to identify eye diseases at the earliest possible stage.
a Duke University Biomedical Engineering Department spin-out, has received FDA clearance to market its first generation spectral domain optical coherence tomography (SDOCT) imaging systems for imaging ocular tissue microstructure.