1990--Phased-in Medicaid coverage of children age 6-18 under 100 percent FPL was established; Medicaid Prescription Drug Rebate program was established; specified low-income Medicare beneficiary eligibility group was established for Medicaid Programs to pay Medicare premiums for beneficiaries with incomes at least 100 percent, but not more than 120 percent of the FPL and limited financial resources.
What does SLMB stand for?
SLMB stands for Specified Low-Income Medicare Beneficiary
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SLMB
We have 4 other meanings of SLMB in our Acronym Attic
- Steel Lintel Manufacturers Association
- Student Loan Marketing Association (Sallie Mae)
- Subscriber Line Module Analog
- Subscriber Line Module Assembly
- Sudan Liberation Movement and Army
- Supply and Logistics Management Association
- Sri Lanka Medical Association of North America (Montclair, NJ)
- Spotlight Multibeam Antenna Platform (Metawave)
- Service Limited Medicare Beneficiary (Minnesota)
- Special Low-Income Medicare Beneficiaries (also seen as SLIMB)
- St. Lucia Marketing Board
- Subscriber Line Module Broadband (Siemens/Stromberg-Carlson)
- Small Local and Minority Business Enterprise (Washington Suburban Sanitary Commission; Laurel, MD)
- Senior Leaders Management Course
- Single-Layer Microchip Capacitor
- Squadron Leaders Maintenance Course
- Sri Lanka Medical Council
- Sri Lanka Muslim Congress
- St. Luke's Medical Center (Philippines)
- State Key Laboratory of Mobile Communications (China)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Specified Low-income Medicare Beneficiary (SLMB): Pays for Medicare's Part B premium.
To examine implementation of the Qualified Medicare Beneficiary (QMB) and Specified Low-Income Medicare Beneficiary (SLMB) programs, enacted in 1988.