5] Chemical Speciation Trends Network (or STN) was established by regulation and is a companion network to the mass-based Federal Reference Method network implemented in support of the P[M.
What does STN stand for?
STN stands for Speciation Trends Network
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of STN
We have 116 other meanings of STN in our Acronym Attic
- Sistema de Transmisión Nacional (Spanish, Colombia)
- Site Track Number
- Slovenská Technická Norma (Slovak Technical Standard)
- Small Town Nation
- Société Tunisienne de Néphrologie (French: Tunisian Society of Nephrology)
- Software Tech News (US DoD)
- Software Transfer Notice
- Software Trouble Note
- Solomon Toukatsu Nin'idantai (Witch Hunter Robin)
- Source Track Number