uk Travel Business Review - 22 December 2011 Specialty Coffee Association of America, a US-based coffee trade association, has announced its 24th Annual Exposition and Symposium, to be held in Portland, Oregon, US.
What does SCAA stand for?
SCAA stands for Specialty Coffee Association of America
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SCAA
We have 119 other meanings of SCAA in our Acronym Attic
- Seminole County Airboat Association (Florida)
- Sickle Cell Association of Austin (Texas)
- Soc.Culture.Asian.American (newsgroup)
- South Carolina Academy of Audiology
- South Carolina Aquaculture Association
- South China Athletic Association
- Southern Chesapeake Athletic Association (Chesapeake, VA)
- Southwest Clean Air Agency (Washington)
- Space Coast Apartment Association (Orlando, FL)
- Special Civilian Armed Forces Geographical Unit Active Auxiliary (Philippines)
- Spill Control Association of America
- Standing Committee on Aboriginal Affairs (Canada)
- State Communities Aid Association
- State Criminal Alien Assistance (various locations)
- Swedish Civil Aviation Authority (now Swedish Transport Agency)
- Social Culture Asian American - Boston
- Southern Crescent Area Agency on Aging (Georgia)
- Springvale Community Aid Advice Bureau (Australia)
- Stockton Cyclists Are Always Bleeding (California)
- School Curriculum Assessment and Accountability Council (Kentucky)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Organised by the International Conferences & Exhibitions (IC & E) and the Specialty Coffee Association of America (SCAA), the 2010 Middle East Coffee & Tea Convention will also host the 2nd UAE Barista Championship, where 22 of the UAE's finest baristas will vie for the 2nd UAE Barista Champion title.
This event, founded by the Specialty Coffee Association of Europe (SCAE) and the Specialty Coffee Association of America (SCAA), brings competitors together from over fifty (50) nations who will each prepare 4 espressos, 4 cappuccinos, and 4 original signature drinks to exacting standards in a 15-minute performance set to music as they vie for the world title.
That's wise, says Ric Rhinehart, executive director of the Specialty Coffee Association of America.
The Specialty Coffee Association of America (SCAA), a non-profit trade organization that seeks to promote high-end coffees--also known as premiums or gourmet blends--wants a third of the U.
The three new Ben & Jerry brand coffee ice cream flavors now made with Fair Trade Certified coffee extract-Coffee Heath Bar Crunch, Coffee Coffee Buzz Buzz Buzz, and Coffee--were featured at the Specialty Coffee Association of America show in Seattle on April 16.
Ninety percent of the credit goes to the specialty industry," said Ted Lingle, executive director of the Specialty Coffee Association of America.
But such traditional coffee shops are bucking a powerful trend, said Ted Lingle, executive director of the Specialty Coffee Association of America in Long Beach.