Department of the Treasury s Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) today designated Afghan national Atiqullah Ahmady Mohammad Din as a specially designated narcotics trafficker under the Foreign Narcotics Kingpin Designation Act (Kingpin Act) for his significant role in international narcotics trafficking.
What does SDNT stand for?
SDNT stands for Specially Designated Narcotics Trafficker
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SDNT
We have 3 other meanings of SDNT in our Acronym Attic
- signal difference to noise ratio
- Status, Data Not Ready (Alcatel)
- Secure Digital Net Radio Interface
- Secure Digital Net Radio Interface Unit
- Scottish Daily Newspaper Society (UK)
- Secure Data Network System (aka Secure Data Network Service; aka Secure Data Networking System)
- Software-Defined Network Services
- Steroid-Dependent Nephrotic Syndrome
- Secure Domain Name System Dynamic Update
- Sodium-Dependent Neurotransmitter Transporter (cell biology)
- Specially Designated National Thereof (legal)
- Systems Department National Team
- South Dakota No-Till Association
- Specially Designated Narcotics Trafficking Kingpin (US OFAC)
- Sarawak Dayak National Union (Sarawak, Borneo, Malaysia)
- Shandong Normal University (China)
- San Diego Network Users Association (San Diego, CA)
- Self-Delimiting Numeric Value
- Serra do Navio Virus (pathology)
- Severe Duty, Non-Ventilated
Samples in periodicals archive:
Gholam-Reza Baghbani, chief of the Pasdaran Qods Force in Zahedan, as a Specially Designated Narcotics Trafficker for helping Afghan smugglers move drugs into Iran in exchange for weapons for the Taliban.
On January 26, Treasury designated Joumaa along with nine individuals and 19 entities in his network as Specially Designated Narcotics Traffickers pursuant to the Foreign Narcotics Kingpin Designation Act (Kingpin Act).
On June 12, 2012, OFAC designated Mexican national Francisco Antonio Colorado Cessa as a specially designated narcotics trafficker for materially assisting the international narcotics trafficking of Los Zetas and its leaders Miguel Angel Trevino Morales and Omar Trevino Morales.
Ricciardone said that the United States designated five members of terrorist organization PKK as Specially Designated Narcotics Trafficker and froze assets of the five individuals.
The United States designated some leaders of terrorist organization PKK, Cemil Bayik, Duran Kalkan, Remzi Kartal, Sabri Ok and Adem Uzun as Specially Designated Narcotics Traffickers.