| WASHINGTON, Dec 7 (KUNA) -- The US designated here Friday the Movement for Unity and Jihad in West Africa (MUJWA, also known by MUJAO), in addition to Hamad Al Khairy and Ahmad Al Tilemsi, two of the organization's leaders, as Specially Designated Global Terrorists.
What does SDGT stand for?
SDGT stands for Specially Designated Global Terrorists (US Treasury Office of Foreign Asset Control)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SDGT
- Spirit Dragon, God of Osiris (Japanese Yu-Gi-Oh! card)
- Shoalhaven Division of General Practice (Nowra, New South Wales, Australia)
- Southern Division of General Practice (Australia)
- Stormont, Dundas, Glengarry, Prescott-Russell (Canada)
- Satellite Differential GPS
- Salisbury Diocesan Guild of Ringers (UK; church-bell ringers)
- San Diego Genealogical Society (est. 1956; San Diego, CA)
- Small-Diameter Gravity Sewer
- South Dakota Geological Survey (University of South Dakota; Vermillion, SD)
- Slow Dynamics and Glass Transition
- Solar Dynamic Ground Test Demonstration (US NASA)
- Specially Designated Global Terrorist Entity
- Specially Designated Global Terrorist Individual
- San Diego Global University (California)
- Shape-Driven Graphical Unitary Group Approach
- Sheffield Dynamic Global Vegetation Model (ecology)
- Soldiers Died in the Great War
- Structural Design Gross Weight
- Structure Design Gross Weight
- Saccharopine Dehydrogenase (biochemistry)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The tough stand of Washington against its ally Pakistan on the fight against terror has pushed Islamabad to a Catch-22 situation, particularly after the US zeroed down and eliminated al-Qaeda chief Osama bin Laden in a textbook precision air raid on a building near a Pakistan defence establishment in Abbottabad and asked Pakistan to free the ISI from abetting jehadi terrorists, including Haqqani Network, enlisted by USA as specially designated global terrorists.
Nine more attacks of the same intensity have been planned on equally important installations, said Rehman, who carries a reward of $600,000 on his head and figures on the US list of Specially Designated Global Terrorists.
Seychelles circulates to relevant authorities the updated lists of names of suspected terrorists and terrorist organizations on the UNSCR 1267 Sanctions Committee's consolidated list and the list of Specially Designated Global Terrorists designated by the U.
The Department of the Treasury also designated LeT senior leader and current head of FIF, Hafiz Abdur Rauf, Mian Abdullah, the head of LeT's Traders Department, and Mohmmad Naushad Alam Khan, a key financial facilitator for LeT, as Specially Designated Global Terrorists under E.
Lucia circulates lists to financial institutions of terrorists and terrorist organizations on the UN 1267 Sanctions Committee's consolidated list and the list of Specially Designated Global Terrorists designated by the United States pursuant to E.