Some specialist insurance brokers can arrange the cover you need.
What does SIB stand for?
SIB stands for Specialist Insurance Brokers (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SIB
We have 204 other meanings of SIB in our Acronym Attic
- Società Italiana di Biochimica e Biologia Molecolare (Italian Society of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology)
- Société Internationale du Bangladesh (French: International Society for Bangladesh; Canada)
- Société Ivoirienne de Banque (Abidjan, Ivory Coast)
- Soft Inflatable Boat
- Software Implementation Board
- Software Information Base
- South Indian Bank
- Special Intelligence Brief
- Special Intelligence Bureau (Melbourne, Australia)
- Special Investigations Bureau (law enforcement)
- Sports Injury Bulletin (UK)
- Staff Information/Briefing (sheet)
- Standard Iron Bar
- Stanley International Betting (sports betting; various locations)
- State Infrastructure Bank
- State Investment Board
- Statistical Institute of Belize (est. 2007)
- Stay in Business
- Sterling Information Broker (Sterling Commerce)
- Stock Information Broker
Samples in periodicals archive:
AAIB, the specialist insurance brokers focused on emerging markets and the Middle East, said it has signed an exclusive agreement with The Millbrook Partnership to deliver specialist risk management service in the region.
Research undertaken by the A & A Group, one of the UK's leading specialist insurance brokers, has revealed that police forces across the UK are clamping down on drivers who eat, drink, read maps or do anything else for that matter, while driving.
All specialist insurance brokers are well aware of this legislation, but there is a distinct possibility that other businesses, although affected, are not.
Household names connected to the lettings industry providing the speakers include ARLA panel member Paragon Mortgages, mortgage brokers The Money Centre and specialist insurance brokers for landlords, Letsure.
The products and services offered through the AIG Private Client Group will be distributed primarily through specialist insurance brokers who cater to high net worth clients.
Household names connected to the lettings industry including ARLA panel member Paragon Mortgages, mortgage brokers The Money Centre and specialist insurance brokers for the Private Rented Sector, Letsure, are among those providing speakers.