Over 40,000 employers across the province provide high school students with valuable work-related learning opportunities through numerous activities and programs, including Ontario s Co-operative Education and Specialist High Skills Major programs.
What does SHSM stand for?
SHSM stands for Specialist High Skills Major (school program; Ministry of Education; Canada)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SHSM
We have 3 other meanings of SHSM in our Acronym Attic
- Students Helping Street Kids International (Spencerville, MD)
- Schnader Harrison Segal and Lewis (law firm; various locations)
- Science-Health Science Library (Ball State University; Muncie, IN)
- Selbst Hilfegruppe Schmerz Leverkusen (German: Leverkusen Pain Support Group; Leverkusen, Germany)
- Sherlock Holmes Society of London (UK)
- Stephen Howe Systems Limited (UK Aerospace Defence Recruitment Agency)
- Super High School Level (Dangan Ronpa game series)
- Supernatant of Heated Spleen Lymphocytes (pathology)
- School of Health Services Management
- Silent Hill: Shattered Memories (gaming)
- Specialty Health Services Management (Ann Arbor, MI)
- State Historical Society of Missouri (Columbia, MO)
- Stichting Hulpverlening Seksueel Misbruik (Dutch: Sexual Abuse Assistance Foundation)
- System High Security Mode
- Sacramento High School Media Center (Sacramento, CA)
- Society for Healthcare Strategy and Market Development
- Salvador H. Sanchez Middle School (El Paso, TX)
- Southeastern High School Model United Nations (Chattanooga, TN)
- Seaman, Ship's Serviceman Striker (Naval Rating)
- Sibley Hospital School of Nursing
Samples in periodicals archive:
Between the tour of the Sir Adam Beck Generating Station in Niagara Falls, the GPS tutorial at the Canadian Ecology Centre in Mattawa and the Skype conversation with David Suzuki, the students in the energy-focused Specialist High Skills Major (SHSM) program at Lasalle Secondary School in Sudbury have had an intriguing year.