The Officers and members of Special Service Group (Navy), Pakistan Navy Maritime Special Warfare (MSW) Group, SEAL Group and officers and members of Royal Saudi Naval Special Forces participated in the Exercise.
What does SPECWAR stand for?
SPECWAR stands for Special Warfare
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Spectroradiometry Laboratory (Department of Geography, University of Victoria, Canada)
- Lockheed AC-130A/E/H Hercules Gunship
- Special Executive for Counter-intelligence, Terrorism, Revenge, and Extortion (fictional; James Bond)
- Special Tactics and Reconnaissance (gaming clan)
- Spectral Radiance Experiment
- Signal Processing for Experimental Chemistry Teaching and Research/ University of Maryland (freeware signal processing program for Macintosh computers)
- Solar Power Exploitation by Collection and Transportation by Fibre Optics to Remote Utilisation Modules (Joint Opportunities for Unconventional or Long-Term Energy Supply; EU)
- Special Experiment Concerning Typhoon Recurvature and Unusual Movement (meteorology)
- Spectrum Energy and Information Technology (UK)
- Symposium on Performance Evaluation of Computer and Telecommunications Systems
- Special Warfare Command (US military)
- Chief of the System Programs Evaluation Division (J8, JCS)
- Secured Pin Entry Device
- Service Provider Edge Device
- Sistema Público de Escrituração Digital (Portuguese: Public System of Digital Bookkeeping)
- Society of Piping Engineers and Designers
- Spares Pricing Estimating Data
- Special Education
- Steroids, Performance-Enhancing Drugs and Masking Agents (National Basketball Association)
- South Pacific Electronic Design Associates (New Zealand)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ySTANBUL (CyHAN)- An anonymous letter sent to the National Intelligence Organization (MyT) has claimed that the Special Warfare Department (EuHD) of the Turkish military made plans for a number of atrocities, including political assassinations, in order to spark chaos in society and restructure the Turkish political landscape.
Price, was assigned to a Naval Special Warfare unit in Virginia Beach, Virginia, and was the commanding officer of SEAL Team Four.
The following sailors assigned to an East Coast-based Naval Special Warfare unit were killed: Lt.
The release only said 15 of the 17 sailors were assigned to an "East Coast-based Naval Special Warfare unit.
Educators and athletic coaches from around the country were recently given a rare opportunity, when they toured special warfare facilities as part of an educator orientation visit (EOV) to the San Diego area.
McRaven has commanded at every level within the special operations community, including assignments as deputy commanding general for operations at JSOC, Commodore of Naval Special Warfare Group 1, Commander of SEAL Team 3, task group commander in the CENTCOM area of responsibility, task unit commander during the Gulf War, squadron commander at Naval Special Warfare Development Group, and SEAL platoon commander at Underwater Demolition Team 21/SEAL Team 4.
To accommodate the growth of unmanned systems in the covert operations community, Naval Special Warfare Command this month will commission a new active-duty group that will concentrate the component's remotely piloted aircraft, underwater systems and robotic programs and personnel under a single entity.