It carries out work on all makes and sizes of commercial vehicle, as well as being one of Iveco's special vehicle operations centres in the UK.
What does SVO stand for?
SVO stands for Special Vehicle Operations
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SVO
We have 47 other meanings of SVO in our Acronym Attic
- Sports Volunteering North West (UK)
- Moscow, Russia - Sheremetyevo (Airport Code)
- Save Opportunities (baseball relief pitcher statistic)
- Securities Valuation Office
- Silicon Valley Office (California)
- Silver Vanadium Oxide (cathode material)
- Singapore Volunteers Overseas (Programme)
- Small Value Order
- Solar Variability Observatory
- Space Vehicle Operations
- Specialist Views of Others (UK)
- Specialty Vehicle Operations (Ford Motorsport; now SVT)
- Starwood Vacation Ownership (Orlando, FL)
- Static Variable Ordering
- Stop Véhicules Occasion (French: Used Vehicles Stop)
- Straight Vegetable Oil
- Student Veteran Organization (Washington, DC)
- Student Volunteer Outreach (University of Pittsburgh; PA)
- Subject Verb Object
- Mixed Venous Oxygen Saturation
Samples in periodicals archive:
uk Special Vehicle Operations (SVO), an in-house arm of Vauxhall, has modified the Vauxhall Astra.
Bush Fire, a fire protection engineering company in Middlesex, turned to LDV's Special Vehicle Operations (SVO) department to design a bespoke unit to test dry riser systems in high rise buildings.
The work will be completed at MSX International's Special Vehicle Operations facility located in Detroit.
Anne Youngson, manager of special vehicle operations, said: "This is not about developing cars for one or other sex.
Inspired by the great Jaguar roadsters of bygone days, the car was hand- built at its special vehicle operations workshops.
Dan Davis, a longtime Ford executive, was named director of Ford Special Vehicle Operations and head of the company's worldwide auto racing efforts.
Beyond this, Land Rover's Special Vehicle Operations team offers a range of products from standard drop-side or box-body conversions to bespoke design and build adaptations into ambulances, airport fire tenders, mobile hydraulic platforms and for armies around the globe.