Pahalgam, Jan 21 ( ANI ): In the wake of heavy snowfall and several casualties due to avalanches in Pahalgam town of Jammu and Kashmir, army personnel underwent special training programme.
What does SPECTNG stand for?
SPECTNG stands for Special Training
This definition appears very rarely
- Submillimeter Probe of the Evolution of Cosmic Structure (NASA)
- Special Security Operations
- Special Series
- Specifications Kept Intact
- Sestamibi-Single Photon Emission Computerized Tomography (cardiology)
- Single Photon Emission Cardiac Tomography (nuclear cardiology)
- Single Photon Emission Computed Tomography
- Single-Photon Emission Computerized Tomography (medical imaging)
- Single-Proton Ejected Computerized Tomography (pediatrics)
- Special Program for Enhanced Correlated Tactical Electro-Optical Reconnaissance
- Surface Processes and Ecosystem Changes Through Response Analysis
- Spectroradiometry Laboratory (Department of Geography, University of Victoria, Canada)
- Lockheed AC-130A/E/H Hercules Gunship
- Special Executive for Counter-intelligence, Terrorism, Revenge, and Extortion (fictional; James Bond)
- Special Tactics and Reconnaissance (gaming clan)
- Spectral Radiance Experiment
- Signal Processing for Experimental Chemistry Teaching and Research/ University of Maryland (freeware signal processing program for Macintosh computers)
- Solar Power Exploitation by Collection and Transportation by Fibre Optics to Remote Utilisation Modules (Joint Opportunities for Unconventional or Long-Term Energy Supply; EU)
- Special Experiment Concerning Typhoon Recurvature and Unusual Movement (meteorology)
- Spectrum Energy and Information Technology (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Auto Business News-9 June 2010-Renault plans special training courses(C)2010 ENPublishing - http://www.
They encouraged, helped and took care of me," she said, adding she had taken special training to become the first woman driver of a "ghat loco", the two-engined passenger trains that climb the hills of western Maharashtra state.
The test can be performed in about 15 minutes and does not require special training; other identification tests require overnight testing, special training, and/or special equipment, according to the FDA.
Uniform reserves requires 600 hours of field training; search-and-rescue requires a emergency medical technician license and training in 24 different areas, including rigging climbing systems and using maps and compasses; and the mounted posse reserves and their horses also receive special training.
They are skilled in identifying learning problems in relation to vision, foreign language, and non-reading readiness skills; as opposed to determining if limited intelligence qualifies students for special training admission.
Special training helps doctors treat people with panic disorder.
Disabled children who are both blind and have some other physical disability will soon have a state-of-the-art fulltime residence to support them while they receive special training.