The Commander of the Special Security force also delivered a speech in which he praised the directives and ongoing support received by the force from the Minister of Interior, which would increase its efficiency and readiness to work in all conditions, pointing out that the efforts of the security special force have made the force to show high performance, readiness and development.
What does SSF stand for?
SSF stands for Special Security Force (Bangladesh)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SSF
We have 286 other meanings of SSF in our Acronym Attic
- Software Stays Forever
- Software Support Facility
- Software Support Function
- Solidarité Sans Frontière (French: Solidarity without Borders)
- Solo and Small Firms (bar associations)
- Something Smells Funny
- South San Francisco (San Francisco, CA)
- Space Simulation Facility (NASA)
- Space Station Freedom
- Special Security File
- Special Service Force
- Spéléo Secours Français (French: French Caving Rescue)
- Sport Sans Frontières (French: Sport Without Borders)
- Spreadsheet File
- Sprint Success Factor
- State School Fund (Oregon Department of Education)
- State Security Force (various locations)
- State Superannuation Fund (Australia)
- Statisticiens sans Frontières (French: Statisticians without Borders)
- Stay Strong Foundation (est. 2001; New York)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nothing has happened today but only measures were taken, in line with law, by a law-enforcement body squad, backed by a specific force of the General Administration of the Special Security Force," it added.
This came during a meeting gathered here Commander of the Special Security Forces - member of the Military Affairs Committee to achieve security and stability- Maj.
Lt-Col Mohammed Salem Al Bawab, received his decoration from Commander of the Special Security Forces at the ministry Brigadier-General Ali Abdullah Al Shehhi.
However, Sarwari said no militia existed in the province and said a newly established special security force, jointly set up by the Afghan forces and the International Security Assistance Force (ISAF), had been operating in Kunduz.
PESHAWAR -- A 10-member delegation of Saudi Armed Forces led by Commander Special Security Forces, Lieutenant General Mohammad Bin Hamad Al-Omani visited Corps Headquarters and called on Corps Commander Lieutenant General Khalid Rabbani.
Summary: The directorate general of traffic has asked the Ministry of Education to establish a special security force to organize traffic in front of government girl schools at the end of school day, local daily Al-Watan reported Tuesday.
30th, 2010, where they locked a number of hostages inside the Church, before an attack by a special security force to rescue the hostages, that led to the murder of more than 40 people and wounding dozens of others.