The six thermometers in the range include special purpose units for molten metals and in-furnace measurements.
What does SPU stand for?
SPU stands for Special Purpose Unit
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SPU
We have 95 other meanings of SPU in our Acronym Attic
- Somos un Pueblo Unido (Spanish: We Are a United Town; New Mexico)
- Sound Pick-Up
- Sound Processing Unit
- Southern Polytechnic University
- Southern Polytechnic University (Georgia)
- Soybean Processing and Utilization Project (India)
- Special Planning Unit
- Special Police Unit
- Special Projects Unit (various organizations)
- Special Protection Unit (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the future, DiNapoli plans to include debt, tax, and demographic data on local governments, as well as data for special purpose units, industrial development agencies, and other local units of governments.
This special purpose unit is used to wash, sterilize and dry all the panels from a weekly average usage of 2600 demountable Pallecon bulk containers.