This was also a great opportunity for Special Police Constables to participate in an important public safety exercise which is an integral role in local policing.
What does SPC stand for?
SPC stands for Special Police Constable (various locations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SPC
We have 698 other meanings of SPC in our Acronym Attic
- Southern Power Company
- Southern Preparatory Conference
- Southern Progress Corporation (publishing; Alabama)
- Southport Presbyterian Church
- Southwestern Pennsylvania Commission (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Soy Protein Concentrate
- Soy Protein Council
- Space Physics Center
- Span of Conditional (Arcs)
- Special People's Court (various locations)
- Special Political Committee (UN)
- Special Projects Committee
- Special Public Corporation (Japan)
- Special Purpose Cartridge (ammunition)
- Special Purpose Company
- Specialist (US Army rank)
- Specialist, Classification Interviewer (US Navy)
- Specialized Products Company (Texas)
- Specialty Polymer Coatings, Inc.
- Specific Purpose Company
Samples in periodicals archive:
special Police Constable Michael Wilson was on patrol alone in Yarm last year when he took the axe from a man in the crowded High Street.
THE Journal recently ran an article from Northumbria Police and the North East Police History Society from a press release about Second World War special police constable long service medals.
Andhra Pradesh Special Police Constable Ramesh died while being taken to the Osmania Hospital while two other policemen were being treated for their injuries.
3 A SPECIAL police constable yesterday got 180 hours' unpaid work for harassing his ex.
A FORMER special police constable wept as he was jailed for stealing thousands of pounds from the shops where he was manager.
Fred the Head, as the skeletal remains were nicknamed, were discovered on the site of an old flint mill close to the River Trent at Burton-upon-Trent by an off-duty special police constable out walking his dog.
One of those already nominated for the Public Sector award is Gary Croshaw who has worked as a special police constable for 35 years.