Commander of Air and Air Defense Forces, Rashed al-Janad and the US Deputy Commander of Special Operations Command Central (SOCCENT), Kurt Crytzer discussed the mutual cooperation in technology, training and expertise exchange in air forces.
What does SOCC stand for?
SOCC stands for Special Operations Command Central (US DoD)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SOCC
We have 103 other meanings of SOCC in our Acronym Attic
- Security Operations Control Center (airports)
- Sherwood Oaks Christian Church (Bloomington, IN)
- Simulations Operations Control Center (NASA)
- SMS Originated Call Control
- Society of Cosmetic Chemists (New York, NY)
- Soil Organic Carbon Content
- Sornaga Ceramics (stock symbol)
- Source-Optimized Channel Code
- South Orange County California
- Southwestern Oregon Community College (Coos Bay, OR)
- Standard Optical Cable Code
- Standards of Care Committee (various organizations)
- Store Operated Calcium Channel (cell physiology)
- Strategic Operational Command Center
- Student Organized Clinic Committee
- Submarine Operational Command Center
- Submarine Operations Command Center
- Suggested Optical Cable Code (Telcordia)
- Switching Office Control Center (Bellcore)
- Synchronized Operations Command Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
Commander of Air and Air Defense Forces Rashed al-Janad and the US Deputy Commander of Special Operations Command Central (SOCCENT) Kurt Crytzer discussed the mutual cooperation in areas of technology, training and expertise exchange in air forces.
Gen Michael Nagata, Commander of the US Special Operations Command Central (SOCCENT) and his accompanying delegation, currently visiting the Sultanate.
Lieutenant Colonel Mark Grdovic, USA, is currently assigned to Special Operations Command Central.
KASOTC is an invitation-only event co-sponsored by the United States Special Operations Command Central (SOCCENT).
Afghanistan and Pakistan section chief of the planning and operations directorate at Special Operations Command Central.
Central Command (CENTCOM) and in coordination with Special Operations Command Central, V Corps, Coalition Forces Land Component Command, and many other joint commands.
CENTCOM has four permanent service components, one each from the Army (ARCENT), Navy (NAVCENT), Air Force (CENTAF), and Marine Corps (MARCENT), as well as a functional component, Special Operations Command Central (SOCCENT).