Four Young Women and One Mother/Daughter Team to Join Julie Foudy on Trip to ESPN Wide World of Sports at Walt Disney World and Earn Role as Youth Leader at the Special Olympics Florida Summer Games SAN CLEMENTE, Calif.
What does SOFL stand for?
SOFL stands for Special Olympics Florida
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SOFL
We have 1 other meaning of SOFL in our Acronym Attic
- Société Financière de la Filière des Oléagineux et Protéagineux (French financial society of oil-seed and grain legumes business activities)
- Science of Freshwater Inland Seas (workshop)
- Special Operations Forces Inter-Simulation
- Software Object-Oriented Fault Injection Tool
- System for Observing Fitness Instruction Time (physical education studies)
- Société Burkinabé des Fibers Textiles (Burkina Faso agro-industrial commercial entity)
- Special Operations Force Intelligence Vehicle
- Shriram Overseas Finance Ltd. (India)
- Sitting on Floor Laughing
- South Florida
- Supreme Oriented Films Ltd. (India)
- Special Operations Laser Marker (US DoD)
- Self-Organizing Fuzzy Logic Control
- South Florida
- Special Operations Forces Language Office (US Special Operations Command)
- School of Frontier Missions (Australia)
- Self Organizing Feature Mapping
- Symposium on Optical Fiber Measurements (National Institute of Science and Technology)
- Synthetic Oviduct Fluid Medium
- Special Operations Forces Medical Element (US DoD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The event was created to raise funds for Special Olympics Florida and the SPCA of Central Florida.
On September 12-13 in Orlando, Florida, the two held a joint clinic for Special Olympics Florida athletes featuring stars from the NBA, NBA Legends, and Women's National Basketball Association (WNBA).
Watch Video Messages from Julie about the Contest Thanks to the generous support from Disney Sports Enterprises and The Century Council, the Grand Prize winners (plus a parent/guardian) will join Julie Foudy on an all-expense-paid trip in May 2013 which will include a 4-day, 3-night stay at the Walt Disney World All-Star Sports Resort; a 3-day park-hopper pass to the Walt Disney World Theme Parks; and a role as a youth leader at Special Olympics Florida Games happening at ESPN's Wide World of Sports.
com, Colorado Tourism Board and Special Olympics Florida.
8, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The first-of-its-kind surfing program started as a partnership between Special Olympics Florida and Ron Jon Surf Shop is entering its third year of successful competition.
com announced that it has agreed to offer personalized sports scorecards for Special Olympics Florida and its 19,000 athletes on its Internet-based amateur sports community.
TSA Orlando volunteers have collected more than 1,200 pounds of food for Second Harvest Food Bank, collected and distributed toys for Toys for Tots, taught economics for the Junior Achievement Program, and assisted athletes in Disney's 2010 Special Olympics Florida State Summer Games.