Gary Gray, the Special Minister of State, admitted that losing three ministers on one day was "tough" but they would be replaced.
What does SMOS stand for?
SMOS stands for Special Minister of State (Australia; est. 1972)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SMOS
We have 15 other meanings of SMOS in our Acronym Attic
- SensoriMotor Research Group (Arizona State University)
- Small-to-Medium sized Business
- Surface Molecular Organic (organic molecule contamination)
- Southern Missouri Off Road Ranch, LLC
- SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) Message Overflow Routing Scheme
- Special Medical Operations Response Team
- Secondary Military Occupational Specialty
- Simple Matter of Software
- Singapore Mathematical Olympiad Senior (Singapore)
- Soil Moisture and Ocean Salinity Mission (European Space Agency Earth Explorer Mission)
- Summary of Meteorological Observations, Surface
- Surface Meteorological Observation System
- Surface Meteorological Observing Station (US Department of Energy)
- Secondary/Additional Military Occupational Specialty Code
- Shipboard Meteorological and Oceanographic Support System
- Simplified Modelling of Spatial Systems (software)
- Students Making Other Students Smile (various schools)
- [not an acronym] Chennai, India business school
- Sabres and Magnas of Oklahoma and Texas (motorcycle club)
- Second Moment of Truth (marketing methodology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Officiating at the unveiling today of a special plaque to mark completion of the project, Special Minister of State Gary Gray said that the 12.
Special Minister of State Joe Ludwig said he had approved an exemption for the government from national advertising guidelines that require campaigns costing more than 250,000 dollars (212,831 US) to be vetted by an independent panel.
Federal Minister for Industry and Innovation, Greg Combet, and Special Minister of State, Gary Gray, announced a grant of $1.
Special Minister of State Gary Gray said today refurbishment work on The Lodge will be deferred until the end of 2013.
Special Minister of State Gary Gray today officially exchanged contracts for the transfer of Mines House and Burnett House in Darwin s Myilly Point heritage precinct from the Australian Government to the NT National Trust.
He served as Parliamentary Secretary to Prime Minister John Howard from 2004 to 2006 and was Special Minister of State from 2006-07.