Chaddsford Philip Roth Vineyard Chardonnay is available as a special liquor order at Pennsylvania Wine & Spirit Shops, http://www.
What does SLO stand for?
SLO stands for Special Liquor Order (Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SLO
We have 107 other meanings of SLO in our Acronym Attic
- Singapore Lyric Opera (Singapore; est. 1990)
- Single Line Only
- Slovak/Slovenian (language)
- Slovenia (ISO Country Identifier)
- Slow Above
- Société Limousine d'Odonatologie (French: Limousin Society of Odanatology)
- Société Luxembourgeoise d'Oncologie (French: Luxembourg Society of Oncology)
- Software License Optimization (application management)
- Space Liaison Officer (US DoD)
- Spanish Language Outreach (program)
- State Library of Ohio (Columbus, OH)
- Stichting Leerplanontwikkeling (Netherlands)
- Strictly Localized Orbital
- Student Learning Outcome
- Student Liaison Officer (various universities; UK)
- Student Life Organization (Frankfurt, Germany)
- Subject Line Only (e-mail)
- Submarine Liaison Officer
- Subordinated Liabilities Order (Ireland)
- Suspension Lockout System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Those items listed as specialty or available via Special Liquor Order may be obtained by dialing toll free 1-800-332-PLCB.