Skinny Pig is a special interest project for Jam Factory, whose owners love running, eating and having a good time.
What does SIP stand for?
SIP stands for Special Interest Project (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SIP
We have 614 other meanings of SIP in our Acronym Attic
- SOGS Invocable Procedure
- Sooner If Possible (Similar to ASAP)
- Sosyalist Iktidar Partisi (Party of Socialist Power; now Türkiye Komünist Partisi)
- Soul Influenced Product (nightclub in Geneva, Switzerland)
- Southern Independence Party
- SPA Interface Processor (Cisco)
- Space Interferometry Mission
- Spanish Immersion Program (education)
- Spanish, Italian and Portuguese (various schools)
- Special Intelligence Processing
- Special Interest Publication (publishing)
- Special Investigative Panel
- Spontaneous Intestinal Perforation (newborn condition)
- Sprint Internet Passport
- Stability Improvement Program
- Stable-Isotope Probing
- Staff Inspection Program (US Army)
- Staging Initiation Package
- Standard Initial Provisioning
- Standard Inspection Procedure
Samples in periodicals archive:
He scrapped a large jobs bill plan that had won the support of some Republican and Democratic lawmakers because it was laden with special interest projects.
Without strong rules, revenues initially directed to the stabilization fund will be siphoned off to pay for special interest projects.
org **"This research and development project is being conducted by RelayHealth and is made possible by a Hospital of the Future, Congressional Special Interest Project grant that was awarded to Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System and is awarded and administered by the U.
The American people will be nauseated by the numerous and shameless special interest projects that have been slipped into this bill despite President Obama's call to keep this bill free of earmarks, including a $246 million earmark to bail out Hollywood when Hollywood just enjoyed its biggest January ever," said U.
The success of its first special interest project has changed the direction the company is developing.
And Democrats will use these higher taxes to spend more of your money on their special interest projects.
Proposition 56 will reduce waste by allowing a majority (55 percent) to approve the state budget and frees legislators from authorizing special interest projects to win votes.