In addition to accelerated payment, participating providers gain access to special financial services such as special high yield investment opportunities, utilization guarantees, interest payments on medical claims, and insolvency protection.
What does SHY stand for?
SHY stands for Special High Yield (agriculture)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SHY
We have 2 other meanings of SHY in our Acronym Attic
- Significant Height of Wind Waves (oceanography)
- Large Sharks (FAO fish species code)
- Secondary Heat Exchanger
- Sexual Health Xchange (est. 2007)
- Shaw Industries (former stock symbol; now delisted)
- Social History (medical information)
- Synapsis Hotline X Client
- Synapsis Hotline X Daemon
- Seen and Heard Youth (Australia)
- Somerset Hills YMCA (Young Men's Christian Association; Basking Ridge, NJ)
- Spiritual Human Yoga
- Suomen Hitsausteknillinen Yhdistys (Welding Society of Finland)
- Supported Housing for Youth (St. Cloud, MN)
- Souderton Harleysville Youth Basketball Association (Pennsylvania)
- Savin Hill Yacht Club (est. 1875; Dorchester, MA)
- Scituate Harbor Yacht Club (Scituate, MA)
- Senior High Youth Conference (Episcopal Diocese of Virginia)
- Ship Harbor Yacht Charters, Inc. (Anacortes, WA)
- South Haven Yacht Club (South Haven, Michigan)
- Sovereign Harbour Yacht Club (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition to accelerated payment, access to special financial services such as special high yield investment opportunities and increased patient volume create a new value-added proposition for Beech Street providers.