Skorpion Zinc is the 8th largest Zinc mine in the world, producing special high grade Zinc which is exported to worldwide markets.
What does SHG stand for?
SHG stands for Special High Grade (zinc)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SHG
We have 59 other meanings of SHG in our Acronym Attic
- Sediment Hosted Gold (mining project; Canada)
- Segmented Hyper-Graphic (file format)
- Self Help Group
- Short-Handed Goals (hockey)
- Sign Historical Group (Minneapolis, MN)
- Single-Hop Gap Model
- Single-Hop Grooming
- Smith, Hinchman & Grylls
- Sohag (Egyptian automobile license plate)
- State History Guide (formerly State House Girls)
- State House Girls
- Strictly High Grown (coffee)
- Surface Heating Gain
- Syska Hennessy Group
- Scottish Highland Games Association (Scotland, UK)
- Self-Help Graphics and Art (Los Angeles, CA)
- Sylmar Hang Gliding Association
- Society for Historians of the Gilded Age and Progressive Era (Michigan State University)
- Sex Hormone-Binding Globulin
Samples in periodicals archive:
With this report we extend our coverage of the Russian base metals universe by initiating coverage of Chelyabinsk Zinc, the largest producer of Special High Grade zinc in Russia.
3/ 2011 Granting the special high grade Article One: Grants Sheikh Abdullah bin Shuwain al Hosani, Information Ministry's Undersecretary the special high grade.
The goal is to produce zinc at much lower costs, to significantly reduce air emissions and to provide opportunities for the Company to not only serve its traditional hot-dip galvanizing and zinc oxide markets, but to also serve the broader market for special high grade zinc and the continuous galvanizing market as well.
The LME trades futures and options contracts in primary aluminum, aluminum alloy, copper grade A, special high grade zinc, tin, primary nickel and standard lead.