These facilities are subjected to increased visits from CMS survey teams under the Special Focus Facility (SFF).
What does SFF stand for?
SFF stands for Special Focus Facility (Medicaid)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SFF
We have 162 other meanings of SFF in our Acronym Attic
- Senior Fire Fighter
- Sentre for Fremragende Forskning (Norwegian)
- Sewer Front Foot Charge (property tax)
- Site Field Force
- Slovenian Film Fund (est. 1994)
- Small Formation Flyer
- Society of Filipino Foresters (professional group)
- Solid Freeform Fabrication
- Space Frontier Foundation
- Strawberry Fields Forever (song)
- Strengthening Families First
- Structured Fax File (file format/extension)
- Structured Financing Facility (Canada)
- Style File Format (software)
- Sundance Film Festival
- Sunny Fresh Foods, Inc. (Monticello, MN)
- Svenska Fallskärmsförbundet (Swedish Parachuting Association)
- Svenska Fotografers Förbund (Association of Swedish Professional Photographers)
- Sveriges Farmacevtförbund (Swedish Pharmaceutical Association)
Samples in periodicals archive:
GAO-10-197 March 19, 2010 CMS established the Special Focus Facility (SFF) Program in 1998 to help address poor nursing home performance.
Ogden Health & Rehabilitation Center in Ogden, Utah had successfully graduated from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services' Special Focus Facility program.
Ensign also recently announced that its Waverly Park skilled nursing facility in Tucson, Arizona has successfully graduated from the Special Focus Facility Program established by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS).
the parent company of the Ensign(TM) group of skilled nursing, rehabilitative care services and assisted living companies, announced that its Waverly Park skilled nursing facility in Tucson, Arizona has successfully graduated from the Special Focus Facility Program established by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services ("CMS").