Auto Business News-December 16, 2010--Tata Motors Limited offers special finance scheme for Nano(C)1994-2010 ENPublishing - http://www.
What does SPIFI stand for?
SPIFI stands for Special Finance (subprime loans)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SPIFI
- Society for the Preservation of Interesting FoxTrot Fanfics (comic strip fan club; est. 1999)
- Special Payment Incentive for Fast Sales (RadioShack)
- St. Paul International Film Festival (St. Paul, MN)
- Still Picture Interchange File Format
- Stowarzyszenie Przedstawicieli Innowacyjnych Firm Farmaceutycznych (Polish: Representatives of the Association of Innovative Pharmaceutical Companies)
- Southern Peninsula Indigenous Flora and Fauna Association (Australia)
- Spectrometer for Infrared Faint Field Imaging
- Special Payment Incentive for Fast Sales
- St. Petersburg International Folk Fair Society, Inc. (Florida)
- South Pole Imaging Fabry-Perot Interferometer
- Sponsored Project Information Files
- Strategies to Prevent Injuries among Firefighters (various organizations)
- Slow Person in Front of Me
- Single Pilot Instrument Flight Rules (aviation)
- Seniors' Psychosocial Interest Group (Canada)
- SextuPole Ion Guide
- Shared Parenting Information Group (UK)
- Small Programs Interest Group (Association for Education in Journalism and Mass Communication)
- Special Primary Interest Group (American Public Health Association)
- Symposium on the Physics of Ionized Gases (annual conference)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Malaysian car firm Proton has introduced a range of GEN-2 Special Edition vehicles with special finance deals and extended warranty.
MALAYSIAN car firm Proton has introduced a range of GEN-2 Special Edition vehicles with special finance deals and extended warranty.
gif ) EmiratesNBD has announced the launch of its special finance scheme for UAE nationals, which is designed to offer them finance amounts of up to Dh2 million to meet both their business and personal finance needs.
RouteOne will be included as a permanent component of The ACE Group's sub- prime training course, designed for personnel with little experience in the special finance industry.
Bobit Business Media (Torrance, CA), a company whose Automotive Publishing and Automotive Aftermarket Groups include 13 b2b magazine titles, including "Automotive Fleet," "Business Fleet" and "F&I Management & Technology," has acquired the assets of World of Special Finance LLC (Fenton, MI), including "World of Special Finance" magazine, the World of Special Finance Conference & Expo, and related web sites.
The Company's innovative marketing, advertising and CRM products, including its Web Control[R] customer management system, Retention Performance Marketing (RPM[R]) service reminder program, and Special Finance Leads(SM), are designed to enable dealers to offer a premium consumer experience.
Auto Credit Express, (ACE) an industry leader in developing Special Finance departments in automotive dealerships and Internet lead generation, has expanded its' services through the purchase of Alternative Resources and Training, LLC.