Sometime during the PCS process, PACAF Safety discovered I had a weapons safety special experience identifier and the position was opening up at Osan so I was redirected to the safety office.
What does SEI stand for?
SEI stands for Special Experience Identifier
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SEI
We have 240 other meanings of SEI in our Acronym Attic
- Software Engineering Institute (Carnegie Mellon)
- Solar Energy International
- Solid Electrolyte Interface (energy storage)
- Sony Electronics Inc.
- South East Indiana
- Southern Enterprises, Inc. (Dallas, TX)
- Space Engineering Institute
- Space Exploration Initiative
- Spalding Education International (Phoenix, AZ)
- Special Emphasis Item
- Specific Emitter Identification
- Statement of Economic Interest (various locations)
- Stock Exchange Interface
- Stockholm Environment Institute
- Strategic Emerging Industries
- Strategic Equity Investments (various companies)
- Structural Engineering Institute (ASCE)
- Sumitomo Electric Industries, Ltd (Japan)
- Summer Educational Institute (Art Libraries Society of North America)
- Summit Education Initiative (Ohio)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Air Force currently uses special experience identifiers (Sei) to distinguish IO-trained personnel and has an officer Sei for PSYOP.
All Air Force Medical Service officers and enlisted members (active duty, Reserve and National Guard) are eligible to apply for the special experience identifier or submit their name for the IHS database.