It's a problem that I've had for a while, so I've been doing special exercises, stretches and strength work.
What does SPEX stand for?
SPEX stands for Special Exercise
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SPEX
- South Pacific Educators in Vision Impairment
- Sexy Professional Exotic Wrestling
- Small Projectile Emitter Weapon (video game weapon)
- Socialist Party of England and Wales
- Society for the Promotion of Elfish Welfare (Harry Potter books)
- Speaking Potter Every Week (Harry Potter podcast)
- Self Protect Electronic Warfare System
- Spam Prevention Early Warning System
- Service Providers of Excellence (AAA)
- Space Plasma Experiment
- Stack Packet Exchange
- Sensing and Patrolling Enablers Yielding Enhanced Security (US DoD)
- Special Petrochemical Economic Zone (Iran)
- S&P Food Industries (Malaysia)
- Sabaragamu Peoples' Foundation (Sri Lanka)
- Sasakawa Peace Foundation (Japan)
- School Performance Framework (various locations)
- Science Policy Foundation (United Kingdom)
- Scientific Primates Filipinas, Inc
- Secours Populaire Français
Samples in periodicals archive:
US and South Korean officials were discussing possibly holding special exercises, including some focused on anti-submarine warfare, in the aftermath of the sinking of the Cheonan, Gates told reporters on his plane before arriving in Singapore.
Athletic coach Daniele Tognaccini has devised a special exercise programme for the Brazilian so he can shift some of the extra pounds.
Pilates is a system of special exercises originally developed by Joseph Pilates to help injured soldiers in the First World War.
And he has raised pounds 3,000 to buy a special exercise bike to help stroke patients at Newcastle General Hospital recuperate.
For the past eight years, ten-year-old Nathan, from Solihull, has been attending a centre in Somerset called Brainwave, which devises special exercises for disabled youngsters.
``He also had to have two years of special exercises, which meant missing some schooling.
So students had a special exercise to begin the school year: ripping out all the images of Saddam, page by page, and drawing lines through the paragraphs about him and his party.