We will also be carrying out a review of special educational needs and disability in the context of personalised learning.
What does SEND stand for?
SEND stands for Special Educational Needs and Disability (First Tier Tribunal; Education Act of 1993; Darlington, UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SEND
We have 5 other meanings of SEND in our Acronym Attic
- Servicio Autonomo Nacional de Normalizacion, Calidad, Metrologia y Reglamentos Tecnicos (Spanish)
- Social-Economic-Natural Complex Ecosystems
- Strait East Nova Community Enterprise Network (Canada)
- Science Education for New Civic Engagements and Responsibilities
- Special Educational Needs Coordinator (UK)
- Smart Environment for Network Control, Monitoring and Management
- société en nom collectif à responsabilité limitée (professional services firms)
- Search Engine for NAL (National Aerospace Laboratory) Database (Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency)
- Simple, Effective, Necessary, Done (successful email)
- Southeast Neighborhood Development
- Standard for Exchange of Nonclinical Data
- Stolen Equipment National Database (UK)
- Special Educational Needs and Disabilities Act (UK)
- Secure Electronic Net Document Delivery
- Special Educational Needs and Disability Tribunals (UK)
- Systems Engineering for Network Debug, Integration, and Test
- South End New Development Organization (St. Louis, MO)
- Southern Europe New Drug Organization
- Special Educational Needs and Disability Order (est. 2005; Northern Ireland, UK)
- SADC (Southern African Development Community) Epidemiology Network on Drug Use
Samples in periodicals archive:
The provision of library services for visually impaired students in UK further education libraries in response to the Special Educational Needs and Disability Act (SENDA).