Interactive whiteboards' multisensory tools allow students to attend through visual means," says Kathleen McClaskey, president of EdTech Associates and a member at large of ISTE SETSIG, a special interest group on special education technology.
What does SET stand for?
SET stands for Special Education Technology
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SET
We have 361 other meanings of SET in our Acronym Attic
- Software Engineering Technician
- Software Engineering Technology
- Solar Energy Thermionic (JPL program)
- Sony Entertainment Television
- Source Evaluation Team (various organizations)
- South Eastern Trains (UK)
- Southeast Toyota Distributors, LLC
- Space Education Trust (UK; est. 1988)
- Space Environment Technologies
- Space Environment Testbed
- Special Enforcement Team
- Special Evaluation Tests
- Specialized English Training
- Squad Engagement Trainer
- St Charles, Mo - St Charles County Smartt Airport
- Standard d'Echange et de Transfer
- State Education Tax
- Step Envelope Tracking (microwave theory)
- Stock Exchange of Thailand
- Stora Enso Timber (Finland and Sweden)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Journal of Special Education Technology, 15(2), 37-46.
The Journal of Special Education Technology, 20, 15-23.
Journal of Special Education Technology 12(1), 49-62.
We have integrated centers and resources from the Alliance for Technology Access, the Council for Exceptional Children's (CEC) Center for Special Education Technology and RESNA and listed them by state.
Journal of Special Education Technology, 10, 198-206.
When we started looking for a new solution, we noticed that we had learning plans not only for special education students but for a variety of others as well -- from gifted students to students identified as needing reading interventions through the Colorado Basic Literacy Act," said Mark Semmler, special education technology specialist for the Cherry Creek School District.
There is a revolution going on in special education," says James Basham, vice president of the Special Education Technology Special Interest Group (SETSIG) of the International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE).