The report, completed by Special Districts Association of Oregon consultant Bob Murch, concluded that there was no evidence to support the discrimination complaint, which Settelmeyer's brother - South Lane firefighter Rick Settelmeyer - initially filed on a female coworker's behalf.
What does SDAO stand for?
SDAO stands for Special Districts Association of Oregon
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SDAO
We have 5 other meanings of SDAO in our Acronym Attic
- San Diego Arthritis Medical Clinic (San Diego, CA)
- South Dakota Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
- South Dakota Artists Network
- Stads Deel Amsterdam Noord (Dutch: North Amsterdam City Section)
- Sustainable Development Agenda for Nepal (est. 1996)
- South Dakota Association of Nurse Anesthetists
- South Dakota Air National Guard (Sioux Falls, SD)
- Self Developing Artificial Neural Network
- Standard Deviation of the Averages of NN (Normal Sinus to Normal Sinus) Intervals in All 5-Minute Segments of a 24-Hour Recording (cardiology)
- South Denmark Asia Office (China)
- Student Development and Activities Office (Manila, Philippines)
- Student Disability Access Office (Duke University; North Carolina)
- Sub-District Administrative Organisation (Thailand)
- Supervisory District Adjudications Officer
- South Dade Amateur Orchid Club
- Service Départemental de l'Architecture et du Patrimoine
- Shared Device Access Protocol
- Soap and Detergent Association of the Philippines
- Sociaal-Democratische Arbeiders Partij (Dutch: social democratic workers party)
- Sozialdemokratische Arbeiterpartei Deutschlands (German: Social Democratic Workers Party of Germany)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bank has entered into multiple-year contracts with the State of Washington, City of Seattle, Washington School Directors' Association, Special Districts Association of Oregon and California School Boards Association Finance Corp.
Mark is a member of the Oregon Municipal Finance Officers Association, the Oregon Association of County Treasurers and Finance Officers, the Oregon Association of School Business Officials and the Special Districts Association of Oregon.