In March 2010, the IMF Executive Board prescribed quarterly IIP for members participating in its Special Data Dissemination Standard (SDDS) with a 4-year transition period.
What does SDDS stand for?
SDDS stands for Special Data Dissemination Standard
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SDDS
We have 65 other meanings of SDDS in our Acronym Attic
- San Diego Diver's Supply (San Diego, CA)
- San Diego Do Something
- Scalable Distributed Data Structure (computing)
- School District Demographics System (National Center for Education Statistics)
- Scrambled Digital Data Stream
- Secure Document Delivery System (various locations)
- Sensor Data Distribution Switchboard
- Sleep Disorders Dental Society
- Software Detailed Design Specification
- Sony Dynamic Digital Sound
- Strategic Defense Development System
- Switched Digital Data Service
- Symptom Driven Diagnostic System for Primary Care
- Specific Developmental Disorders of Speech and Language
- Societa Dalmata di Storia Patria (Dalmation Society of History homeland, Italy)
- Special Digital Data Service Provider
- San Diego Daily Transcript (newspaper; San Diego, CA)
- San Diego Dance Theater (San Diego, CA)
- Short-Duration Dithranol Therapy (psoriasis therapy)
- South Devon Diesel Traction (Buckfastleigh, Devon, England, UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
KARACHI -- The State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) has enhanced the coverage and quality of external debt statistics by adopting guidelines on Special Data Dissemination Standard (SDDS) of the International Monetary Fund (IMF).
The Islamic Republic of Iran is the 103rd GDDS participant (excluding the countries that have graduated from the GDDS to the Special Data Dissemination Standards (SDDS)).
Jordan subscribed today to the International Monetary Fund's (IMF) Special Data Dissemination Standard (SDDS), bringing the number of subscribing countries to 67.
This work was part of a larger effort to enhance disclosure of a broader set of economic and financial data under the IMF Special Data Dissemination Standard.
IMF SPECIAL DATA DISSEMINATION STANDARD The DSBB was created by the IMF in 1996 to provide information gathered as part of its Special Data Dissemination Standard (SDDS).
RAMALLAH, April 23, 2012 (WAFA) -- Palestine has become a member of the Special Data Dissemination Standard (SDDS), Prime Minister Salam Fayyad announced Monday.
Mauritius subscribed last week to the International Monetary Fund's (IMF) Special Data Dissemination Standard (SDDS), making it the 11th country to graduate to the SDDS, from the General Data Dissemination System (GDDS), bringing the number of subscribing countries to 70.