Article 38(b), UCMJ, guarantees a servicemember the right to be represented by counsel at a general or special court martial or article 32 investigation.
What does SCM stand for?
SCM stands for Special Court Martial (various militaries)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other meanings of SCMOther Resources:
We have 519 other definitions for SCM in our Acronym Attic
- Software Cost Model
- Software Criticality Matrix
- Solaris Container Manager (software)
- Solution Consultant Manager
- Sorties per Crew per Month
- Source Code Management
- Source Control Management (software version control)
- South Central Michigan
- Southwest Conference of Mayors (Orland Park, IL)
- Space Cargo Modified
Samples in periodicals archive:
Once a lance corporal with secret security clearance, Lezo now faces a special court martial and could be jailed for six months, lose two-thirds of his pay and be dishonorably discharged with a felony on his record, base spokesman Maj.