This gave birth to the Special Atomic Demolition Munition, a "lightweight" nuclear weapon that elite Special Forces units would literally carry onto the battlefield, by parachute, on foot, or even while skiing.
What does SADM stand for?
SADM stands for Special Atomic Demolition Munition
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SADM
We have 12 other meanings of SADM in our Acronym Attic
- Skill and Development Learning Experience (Nepal)
- Substance Abuse Distance Learning Enhancement (University of Arizona; Tucson, AZ)
- Single-Shot Adiabatic Localized Volume Excitation
- Solent and District Land Rover Club (UK)
- South Australian Dental Longitudinal Study (research project)
- State Automated Driver License System (North Carolina)
- Secretary of the Army Decision Memorandum
- Ship Air Defence Model
- Solar Array Drive Mechanism
- Sonet Add-Drop Multiplexer
- Statistical Analysis and Data Mining (journal; American Statistical Association)
- Syntactic Acoustic Damping Material
- System Acquisition Decision Memorandum
- Subtract, Add, Divide, Multiply, Exponent, Parentheses
- Statistical Analysis Durable Medical Equipment Regional Carrier
- Special Artificer, Special Devices, Machine Gun Trainer (US Navy)
- Senior Air Defense Officer
- State Appellate Defender Office (Michigan)
- Slow-Acting Drugs in Osteoarthritis
- Sistema Automatico per la Direzione delle Operazioni di Combattimento (Italian: Automatic System for the Directorate of Combat Operations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Alexander Lebed recently announced that during a routine inventory, 84 Special Atomic Demolition Munitions, or tactical nukes, were found to be missing from the Russian arsenal.