He is also a qualified Solicitor in England and Wales, and was a Special Assistant United States Attorney in the Eastern District of Virginia and District of Columbia.
What does SAUSA stand for?
SAUSA stands for Special Assistant United States Attorney
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SAUSA
We have 3 other meanings of SAUSA in our Acronym Attic
- Société Anonyme des Usines Renault (French automobile company)
- Société d'Aménagement Urbain et Rural (French)
- South Airport Urban Renewal Advisory Committee (Redmond, OR)
- School for Advanced Urban Studies (University of Bristol; UK)
- Sindacato Antiusura (Italian)
- Slovenska Asociacia Univerzitneho Sportu (Slovak: Slovak University Sports Association)
- South American Urban Semester (education)
- Special Assistant to the Undersecretary of State
- Under Secretary of the Army
- South Africa USA (forums)
- Santa Ana Unified School District (California)
- South African Underwater Sport Federation
- San Antonio Uniformed Services Health Education Consortium (Texas)
- Salford Association of University Teachers (UK)
- Salicornia Utahensis Tidestrom (Chenopodiaceae)
- Saskatchewan Association of University Teachers (Canada)
- Semi Automatic Ultrasonic Testing
- Sexual Attitudes and Understanding Test
- Sheffield Association of University Teachers (UK)
- Southern Arkansas University Tech (Camden, AR)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Johnson served as an Assistant United States Attorney and Special Assistant United States Attorney, during which time he investigated and prosecuted some of the nation's highest-profile securities fraud cases, including those of former WorldCom CEO Bernard Ebbers and CFO Scott Sullivan, Steven Madden, Michael Milken and others.
Adam Fayne, also a partner with Arnstein & Lehr and a former IRS attorney and special assistant United States attorney, notes that, "While the above penalty framework sounds harsh, it pales in comparison to being caught by the IRS involuntarily.
O'Hara served as a Special Assistant United States Attorney at the U.
The case was prosecuted by Special Assistant United States Attorney Kent Liu.
Stern served as a special assistant United States attorney in the Southern District of New York from 1986 to 1989.
This case has been assigned to and will be prosecuted by Special Assistant United States Attorney Nicholas J.
Brimer was appointed as a Special Assistant United States Attorney.