From 1997 to 2004, Vezina was appointed Special Assistant Attorney General for the State of Louisiana.
What does SAAG stand for?
SAAG stands for Special Assistant Attorney General
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SAAG
We have 20 other meanings of SAAG in our Acronym Attic
- South African Association of Food Science and Technology
- Standard Army Aviation Flight Route
- Standard-use Army Aircraft Flight Route
- Society of Asset Allocators and Fund Timers, Inc.
- South Australian Association of Four Wheel Drive Clubs (Australia)
- Auditor General of the Army
- Serum-Ascites Albumin Gradient
- South African Association for Geotechnology
- Southern Alberta Art Gallery (Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada)
- Serum Amyloid A Genomic Clone
- Small Affordable Anti-jam GPS Antenna
- South African Avocado Growers' Association
- Specialty Advertising Association of Greater New York
- School of Art and Art History (various locations)
- Sick And A Half
- Sitting Around At Home (Gorilla Biscuits song)
- Strange Attractors Audio House (record label; Oregon)
- Student Attendance Accounting Handbook
- System Architecture and Assessment Handbook
Samples in periodicals archive:
has been appointed as Special Assistant Attorney General of the State of Michigan .
Bennett, acting as a special assistant attorney general, representing the state Trial Court.
Short joined Dorsey & Whitney in 1977, after serving as a Special Assistant Attorney General for the State of Minnesota, following graduation from Boston College Law School.
She also has served as a Special Assistant Attorney General for the State of Texas, in which role she tried high-profile health care and charitable trust cases.
Reappointed to the commission was Sue Ann Herrmann, who works as a special assistant attorney general for the Office of the State Engineer and was a former public defender.
Stein, who was Airport Commission president in late 1994, authorized the hiring of Hubbell, a former special assistant attorney general, to help lobby the federal government to allow the transfer of $58 million to the city general fund.
Kathy also worked as Special Assistant Attorney General in the Minnesota Attorney General's Office for six years.