In August 2010, Rhode Island released its Ocean Special Area Management Plan (SAMP).
What does SAMP stand for?
SAMP stands for Special Area Management Plan
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SAMP
We have 47 other meanings of SAMP in our Acronym Attic
- San Andreas Multiplayer (gaming)
- School of Allied Medical Professions
- Security Accreditation Management Plan
- Security Association Management Protocol
- Simple Audio Multiplexing Protocol
- Single Acquisition Management Plan
- Small Arms Master Plan
- Software Acquisition Management Plan
- Sony/ATV Music Publishing
- South Asia Microform Project (Center for Research Libraries)
- Supplier Access to Major Products (Australia)
- Supplier Agreement Management Plan
- Suspicious Activity Monitoring Protocol
- System Acquisition Management Plan
- Sol-Air Moyenne Portée Terrestre (Land-based Medium Range Ground-to-Air missile)
- São Paulo (slang for São Paulo, Brazil)
- South African Music Promoters Association
- Speech Assessment Methods Phonetic Alphabet
- Science and Management of Protected Areas Association (est. 1989)
- Science and the Management of Protected Areas (Conference)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Virtually all of the area falls within the scope of a Special Area Management Plan being undertaken by Rhode Island.
The exact location of the wind project will be determined from the results of the Special Area Management Plan (SAMP) permitting process led by the Rhode Island Coastal Resources Management Council in partnership with URI's Graduate School of Oceanography.