Speaker-dependent voice recognition can now be integrated on EXECUTONE's advanced platform to deliver enhanced communications to businesses.
What does SDVR stand for?
SDVR stands for Speaker-Dependent Voice Recognition (interactive response systems)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SDVR
We have 1 other meaning of SDVR in our Acronym Attic
- Supervised Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (certification)
- Serial Digital Video Output
- Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned
- Service Disabled Veteran Owned Business
- Service Disabled Veteran-Owned Business Enterprise
- Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business
- Science Data Validation Plan (NASA)
- Same Day Voter Registration (various states)
- San Diego Vacation Rentals
- Smackdown Versus Raw (WWE television show)
- Standalone Digital Video Recorder (video surveillance; security system)
- Stardance Direct Vent Rear Vent (gas appliances)
- Simple Dynamic Channel Assignment with Violation to the Reuse Pattern
- Split Delivery Vehicle Routing Problems
- Small Digital Voice Switch (USAF)
- Social Development and Voluntary Service (Nepal)
- Stafford District Voluntary Services (UK)
- State Delta Verification System
- State Department of Veterans Service (Georgia)
- Single-Depot Vehicle Scheduling Problem (math problem)
Samples in periodicals archive:
MOSCOM Corporation is the world's leading producer of telephone cost management products for single and multiple site telecommunications systems and is an industry leader in speaker-dependent voice recognition.