NEW ORLEANS and WASHINGTON, July 28 /PRNewswire/ -- The Spatial Technologies Industry Association (STIA) will host more than 900 public and private sector decision-makers to highlight the role of geospatial technologies in homeland security and in Operation Iraqi Freedom at its annual conference -- GEO-INTEL 2003: Geospatial Intelligence & Information for the Nation -- to be held October 14-17, 2003 at the New Orleans Marriott in New Orleans, LA.
What does STIA stand for?
STIA stands for Spatial Technologies Industry Association (Washington, DC)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of STIA
We have 13 other meanings of STIA in our Acronym Attic
- System Tray Icon (software)
- Star Trek, first movie / Star Trek - The Motion Picture
- Shallow Trench Isolation Chemical Mechanical Polishing
- Sabah Timber Industries Association (Sabah, Malaysia)
- Science, Technology, & International Affairs
- Sea-Tac International Airport (Washington)
- Sekolah Tinggi Ilmu Administrasi (Malay: High School Knowledge Administration)
- Shikoku Towel Industrial Association (Shikoku, Japan)
- South Texas Institute for the Arts (Corpus Christi, TX)
- Soybean Trypsin Inhibitor Variant A (immunology)
- Science, Technology and Innovation Advisory Council
- Simposio Sobre la Traducción/Interpretación del/al Alemán (Spanish: Symposium on Translation/Interpretation from/into German)
- Sindicato dos Trabalhadores nas Indústrias de Alimentação (Portuguese: Union of Food Industry Workers; Brazil)
- Societe de Transport Industriel Alain Lombard (French: Alain Lombard Industrial Transportation Company; Aix-en-Provence, France)
- Société Tunisienne d'Industrie d'Aluminium (French: Tunisian Company for Aluminium Industry; est. 1980; Tunisia)
- South African Test, Identify and Link (HIV testing)
- Stellenbosch Institute for Advanced Study (South Africa)
- Saitama Tourism and International Relations Bureau (Japan)
- Salón Textil Internacional de Barcelona (Spanish: Barcelona International Textile Show; Barcelona, Spain)
- Scientific and Technical Information Branch (US CDC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Milovich, president and chief executive officer of Questerra, a wholly owned subsidiary of MeadWestvaco Corporation , was among three newly elected board members in a special meeting held recently by the Spatial Technologies Industry Association (STIA) Board of Directors.
Show demonstrations are based on data provided by Earth Satellite Corporation and Space Imaging with partnering technologies from HP, Paragon Imaging, Sarnoff, Rosettex, OGC and The Spatial Technologies Industry Association (STIA) and include these areas: -- Geospatial Intelligence Data Management - Intergraph's Geospatial Intelligence Data Management (GIDM) facilitates the development of the common relevant operating picture (CROP) by making diverse datasets quickly available in a seamless and integrated view.