95 Hardcover G70 Semantically meaningful models for the spatial information infrastructure (SII) must be developed in order to foster interoperability.
What does SII stand for?
SII stands for Spatial Information Infrastructure
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SII
We have 141 other meanings of SII in our Acronym Attic
- Sistema Integral de Información (Spanish: Integrated Information System; Mexico)
- Social Insurance Institution of Finland
- Société Immobilière d'Investissement (French: Real Estate Investment Company)
- Société pour l'Informatique Industrielle (French: Society for Industrial Computers)
- Software International Incorporated
- Soldier Information Interface
- Solvency II (insurance requirements)
- Southern Industrial Institute, Inc.
- Southern Ionics Incorporated (West Point, MS)
- Space Industries, Inc.
- Special Instructions Indicator
- Special Interest Item
- Special Investigative Inquiry
- Sponsor Identification Index
- Standards Institute of Israel
- Standards Institution of Israel
- Statement of Intelligence Interest
- Static/Stub Invocation Interface (CORBA client-side API)
- Strategic Infrastructure Initiative
- Strategic Inventory Initiative
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cullis was executive manager for the new Defense Installation Spatial Data Infrastructure (DISDI), fusing the respective spatial information infrastructures of worldwide US Army, Navy, Marine Corps and Air Force installations.
System Summary Vicmap Topographic 1:30,000 is an initiative of Spatial Information Infrastructure (SII) of the Victorian State Government, Department of Sustainability and Environment (DSE), in the state of Victoria, Australia.