Johns, Ionia and Carson City as well as Physicians Health Plan, Sparrow Physicians Health Network, the Sparrow Medical Group and the Michigan Athletic Club.
What does SPHN stand for?
SPHN stands for Sparrow Physicians Health Network (Michigan; est. 1993)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SPHN
We have 1 other meaning of SPHN in our Acronym Attic
- Self Propelled Hyperbaric Lifeboat
- Southern Professional Hockey League
- State Public Health Laboratory (various states)
- Southwest Public Health Leadership Institute (Arizona)
- Safe Patient Handling and Movement (nursing)
- Specialist in Public Health Medicine
- Seton Physician Hospital Network (est. 1992; Austin, TX)
- Sierra Providence Health Network (El Paso, TX)
- Slowly Progressive Heymann Nephritis (kidney disease)
- Société de Physique et d'Histoire Naturelle de Genève (French: Society of Physics and Natural History of Geneva; Switzerland)
- Standardbred Pleasure Horse Organization
- Standardbred Pleasure Horse Organization of Florida
- Smoking as a Public Health Problem
- Society for the Protection of the Health of Patients (Pennsylvania)
- State Police Health Program (Pennsylvania)
- Student Psychological Health Project (University of Leicester; UK)
- Swiss Project for Horticultural Promotion
- School of Public Health and Primary Care (Chinese University of Hong Kong)
- Southwestern Pennsylvania Heritage Preservation Commission
- School of Public Health and Psychiatric Institute (University of Illinois, Chicago)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Participating networks include HAP Preferred PPO, Sparrow Physicians Health Network, Paramount Preferred Partners, Health Care Alliance Pool, Ingham Physicians Health Network, Preferred Partners, Community Health Partners of Jackson, Branch County PHO, Elkhart Medical Organization, Lakeland Care, Hillsdale Healthcare and Community Health Alliance.