Under the contract, company will supply capacitors, spark gaps, as well as control and instrumentation systems and an insulated platform.
What does SG stand for?
SG stands for Spark Gap (voltage control device)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SG
We have 64 other meanings of SG in our Acronym Attic
- Some Girls (Rolling Stones album)
- Sortie Generation
- Soundgarden (band)
- South Georgia Railway Company
- Southern Gospel
- Soylent Green
- Space Godzilla (advanced kayak roll)
- Space Group
- Spalding Guide (baseball)
- Specific Goal (Capability Maturity Model Integration)
- Specific Gravity
- Specific Group
- Spice Girls (band)
- Spice Girls (gaming clan)
- Sponsors Group for the Global Observing Systems
- Sports Guy (Bill Simmons column; ESPN)
- Spyro Gyra (band)
- Stabsgefreiter (German military rank)
- Stadtkapelle Germering (Germering, Germany)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Artefacts on show link locals to the famous ship and include Artie's spark gap transmitter, which was recently loaned to the exhibition by Blackwood and District Amateur Radio Society.
Kutz held up some of the items purchased by undercover investigators, including a small device that looked like a spark plug called a triggered spark gap.
Underlining the extent of the clandestine market for tightly controlled high-tech equipment are court documents in the Karni case that the triggered spark gaps were probably only a minute part of illegal export operations in when he participated.
The machine's dielectric fluid operation helps to minimize spark gap and enhance finish.
The machine's dielectric fluid operation helps minimize spark gap and enhances a quality finish, according to Makino, while the core and slug removal unit improves the flushing of particulates and increases uptime.
This technology enhances energy transfer which shortens process time and allows for a larger spark gap.
Ultra-Wideband technology has a history going back to Marconi and his original spark gap transmitters.