SVM (support vector machine), because the cycle of creation and deletion of spam blog is very rapid compared to normal blogs.
What does Splog stand for?
Splog stands for Spam blog (web blogs created solely to spam)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Sudan People's Liberation Movement
- Supported Planar Lipid Bilayer Membrane (biochemistry)
- Sudan People's Liberation Movement/Army
- Soil-Pore Liquid Monitoring Device
- Small Public Library Management Institute
- South Plains
- Service Parts Logistics Operations (AM General, LLC)
- State Preparedness Liaison Officer
- Service Provider Line of Business
- Super Preposterously Large Orbiting Condiment Kannon (Kids Next Door show)
- SMC Pentax Lenses and Other Stuff Database
- States Parties to the LOS (Law of the Sea) Convention
- Special Purpose Local Option Sales Tax
- Scottish Practice Learning Project (Scottish Social Services Council and Scottish Institute for Excellence in Social Work Education; UK)
- Simple Plant Location Problem (mathematics)
- Stabilized Plasmid-Lipid Particle
- State Parliamentary Labor Party (Australia)
- Surat Perjalanan Laksana Paspor (Indonesian travel document)
- Synthetic Precipitation Leaching Procedure
Samples in periodicals archive:
Spam blogs are now considered to stand for the majority of the blog posts worldwide.
Such spam blogs, or "splogs," typically collect money from advertisers as users click on their links, and some visitors purchase the promoted products.