Emily Hillery, RN, Christchurch CPD4Nurses author Georgina Casey replies: The illustration should have included use of a spacer device, as this is recommended practice.
What does SPCR stand for?
SPCR stands for Spacer
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of SPCR
We have 17 other meanings of SPCR in our Acronym Attic
- Southern Philippines Council for Peace and Development
- Scottish Parliamentary Contributory Pension Fund (UK)
- Society of Primary Care Policy Fellows (Washington, DC)
- Sales Placement Contract People Ltd (Belfast,UK)
- South Pacific Consumer Protection Programme (New Zealand)
- Serial Port Console Redirection
- Silent PC Review (forum)
- Single-Plane Collimating Range
- Society for the Protection of Citizens Rights (Creston, WA)
- Software Problem Change Report
- Supplier Process Change Request
- Serial Port Control Register 1
- Society for the Preservation of Carter Railroad Resources (Fremont, CA)
- South Pacific Coast Railroad (California)
- Satellite Personal Communication System
- School of Professional and Continuing Studies (Northeastern University)
- Senior Chief Steam Propulsionman (USN rating)
- Service and Performance Checkout System
- Single Payload Communication Satellite
- Social Planning Council of Sudbury (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Each spacer has artistic ridges machined for an aesthetically pleasing look.
Sometimes it's useful to use two sizes of tile spacer if, for example, you're doing stripes of different colour tiles and they're not lining up very well on adjoining walls.
Dear Editor, Many Soldiers (and armorers) don't realize that when you mount the M68 sight (also known as the close combat optical) on the M16A4 rifle or M4/M4A1 carbine you need a spacer and longer screws.
To hold the ends of the lower chord in place, cut two dummy spacers equal to the width of a spacer block plus two laminae; place them between the lower chord and the outer stops at A and E to hold the chord in place while installing spacers and gluing the top chord.
This spacer provides a sealing surface for the valve leaflets minimizing the backflow of blood into the left atrium.
Bore Spacer installations include: conduit-in-casing and straight bore installations that utilize steel casings, Hobas casings, concrete casings and fiberglass casings.
offers a 10-page color brochure devoted to its APS Casing Spacers and Insulators.