The second AEHF spacecraft (SV-2) has completed Final Integrated System Test which verified all spacecraft interfaces, demonstrated full functionality and evaluated satellite performance and is now preparing for Intersegment testing to ensure the spacecraft is ready for flight.
What does SCIF stand for?
SCIF stands for Spacecraft Interface
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SCIF
We have 31 other meanings of SCIF in our Acronym Attic
- South Carolina Institute for Energy Studies (Clemson University)
- Surrey Centre for International Economic Studies (UK)
- South Carolina Information Exchange
- Secure Compartmentalized Information Facility
- Seed Co-Investment Fund (New Zealand Venture Investment Fund)
- Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility
- Sindicato da Carreira de Investigação e Fiscalização (Portugal, Union of the Career of Inquiry and Fiscalização)
- Single Console Image Facility
- Small Cap India ETF (Exchange Traded Fund)
- South Coast Intensive Final (UK)
- Special Classified Intelligence Facility (common but incorrect)
- State Compensation Insurance Fund
- Stem Cell Instrumentation Foundry (California)
- Sunshine Coast Institute of Football (Australia)
- Supply Chain Innovation Forum
- Sustainable Communities Initiative Fund
- Sindicato da Carreira de Investigação e Fiscalização do Sef (Portuguese: National Union of Career Research and Monitoring of the Foreigners and Borders Service)
- Strategic Committee on Immigration, Frontiers and Asylum
- Santa Clarita International Film Festival (now International Family Film Festival)
- Six Cysteines in Forty-Five
Samples in periodicals archive:
The second AEHF spacecraft (SV-2) is in the midst of its final performance test known as Final Integrated System Test which will verify all spacecraft interfaces, demonstrate full functionality and evaluate satellite performance.
Over a 75-day period, the satellite will go through a series of factory tests to verify all spacecraft interfaces, demonstrate full functionality and evaluate satellite performance.