USAKA/RTS is committed to moving the majority of the operational mission to Huntsville, where it will be a valued addition to the hub of the Space and Missile Defense Command System Integration, Test and Evaluation Directorate.
What does SMDC stand for?
SMDC stands for Space and Missile Defense Command (US Army)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SMDC
We have 54 other meanings of SMDC in our Acronym Attic
- Sub Main Distribution Board (electrical building services)
- Short Message Delivery Backward
- Space and Missile Defense Battle Lab
- Saint Martin des Champs (France)
- Scalable Modular Data Center
- Server Management Daughter Card
- Shielded Mild Detonating Cord
- Small Molecule Drug Conjugates
- Software Maintenance and Development Center
- Southern Mallee District Council (Australia)
- St. Mary's Duluth Clinic (Duluth, MN)
- Staffordshire Moorlands District Council (UK)
- Syndicat Mixte de la Drôme des Collines (France)
- Space and Missile Defense Command Battle Lab
- Small Molecule Drug Discovery (cell biology)
- Spherical Mesangial Dense Deposits
- Standard Maximum Dry Density
- Storage Module Disk Drive
- Stratégie Méditerranéenne de Développement Durable (French: Mediterranean Strategy for Sustainable Development)
- Super Model Death Dive (band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He also served as the Deputy Commanding General for the Army Space Command/Deputy Commanding General for Operations in the Army Space and Missile Defense Command, both in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
Space and Missile Defense Command and outside customers can use the contract vehicle for a wide spectrum of system integration, engineering and technical services to simultaneously support the FWC responsibilities ranging from future Concept Development to Command and Control (C2) systems integration.
Army Space and Missile Defense Command, the Missile Defense Agency, the Aviation and Missile Command, the Aviation and Missile Research, Development and Engineering Center, and various prime contractors to the United States government.
Army Space and Missile Defense Command (USASMDC), according to specifications that require launch capability from ground, air, or sea, a broad range of ballistic trajectories and integration of flexible hardware and software designs.
We are very pleased to have provided another successful target vehicle launch for our immediate customer at the Army's Space and Missile Defense Command and for the Missile Defense Agency," said Mr.
We have been supporting the Army Space and Missile Defense Battle Lab since 2000, and now look forward to similarly supporting Space and Missile Defense Command and Army Strategic Command with this new award," said Jay Kelley, President, ManTech Space Systems.
Army's Space and Missile Defense Command (USASMDC), located in Huntsville, AL.