The Army Space and Missile Defense Battle Lab, in Huntsville, Ala.
What does SMDBL stand for?
SMDBL stands for Space and Missile Defense Battle Lab
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 1 other meaning of SMDBL in our Acronym Attic
- Sprint Modeling Data Analysis
- Single MAC Dual Attached Concentrator
- School met de Bijbel (Dutch: School with the Bible)
- Servicing Mission Data Base (NASA)
- Short Message Delivery Broadcast
- Small and Medium Business
- Southern Murray Darling Basin (irrigation/water supply; Australia)
- Still Move, a Dance is Born
- Sub Main Distribution Board (electrical building services)
- Short Message Delivery Backward
- Saint Martin des Champs (France)
- Scalable Modular Data Center
- Server Management Daughter Card
- Shielded Mild Detonating Cord
- Small Molecule Drug Conjugates
- Software Maintenance and Development Center
- Southern Mallee District Council (Australia)
- Space and Missile Defense Command (US Army)
- St. Mary's Duluth Clinic (Duluth, MN)
- Staffordshire Moorlands District Council (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We have been supporting the Army Space and Missile Defense Battle Lab since 2000, and now look forward to similarly supporting Space and Missile Defense Command and Army Strategic Command with this new award," said Jay Kelley, President, ManTech Space Systems.
a provider of two-way, enterprise-grade broadband data networking services via satellite, today announced it has entered into a development partnership with the Space Directorate, Space and Missile Defense Battle Lab (SMDBL), United States Army Space and Missile Defense Command (SMDC).