The Space Technology Hall of Fame recognizes technologies that improve life on Earth but were originally developed for or dramatically improved by space applications.
What does STHF stand for?
STHF stands for Space Technology Hall of Fame
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of STHF
We have 3 other meanings of STHF in our Acronym Attic
- Southern Tier Harley-Davidson (Binghamton, NY)
- Stored Heading
- Student Technology Help Desk (various universities)
- Spontaneously Transformed Hamster Embryo (cells)
- Star Trek: Hidden Evil (video game)
- South Texas Higher Education Foundation (Edinburg, TX)
- Sober Transitional Housing and Employment Project (Los Angeles, CA)
- Single-Term Hartree-Fock
- Soluble Tumour Haemolytic Factor (cancer)
- Sonic the Hedgehog Freak
- Star Trek: Hidden Frontier
- Bundesgesetz Über Die Harmonisierung der Direkten Steuern der Kantone Und Gemeinden (Federal Law on the Harmonization of Direct Cantonal and Communal Taxes; Switzerland)
- Seattle Table Hockey League (Seattle, WA)
- Senior Tar Heel Legislature (North Carolina)
- Shun Tak Holdings Limited
- Stichting Telefonische Hulpverlening Limburg (Dutch: Telephone Assistance Foundation Limburg; Netherlands)
- Scanning Thermal Microscopy
- School of Tourism and Hospitality Management
Samples in periodicals archive:
PinkSheets:EHSI) was energized this week by news that the NASA-developedrotating-wall bioreactor, key to the company's stem cell research plans, will be inducted into the Space Technology Hall of Fame next month.
Such recognitions have resulted in winning numerous awards including the research and development 100, Women in Aerospace, Space Technology Hall of Fame, NANO 50, and various Federal Laboratory Consortium awards.
Litvack is an inductee in the NASA Space Technology Hall of Fame for his work translating laser technology from the Jet Propulsion Laboratories into the clinic.
Black Engineer and Information Technology Magazine "Top Technology Entrepreneur-2004"; and Aviation Week and Space Technology Hall of Fame.
On April 6, 2000, the X-1R Corporation received the prestigious honor of being the only lubricant company in the world ever inducted into the Space Foundation Space Technology Hall of Fame.
The patented technologies are among those named to the Space Foundation's Space Technology Hall of Fame for 2005.
The Space Technology Hall of Fame honors technologies and the innovators who transformed space technology into commercial products that improve life here on Earth.