In 1958, he joined the newly created NASA as one of the original members of the Space Task Group organized to design and manage Project Mercury.
What does STG stand for?
STG stands for Space Task Group
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of STG
We have 105 other meanings of STG in our Acronym Attic
- SIGINT (Signals Intelligence) Terminal Guidance
- Sigma Tau Gamma (fraternity)
- Signal Transition Graph
- Simulation Tape Generator
- Sky Tower Games (gaming)
- Slaves To Gravity (band)
- Soft Tissue Graft
- Software Technologies Group, Inc. (Chicago, IL, USA)
- Sokil Transportation Group
- Sonar Technician Surface (US Navy)
- Spanning Tree Group
- Special Tactics Group
- Special Task Group
- Special Technical Group (USENIX Association)
- Special Topic Group
- Special Transitional Grant
- Spécialités Traditionnelles Garanties (Agricultural products and foodstuffs as traditional specialities guaranteed)
- Speedy Target Group (Japan)
- Squeteague (FAO fish species code)
- St. George (Amtrak station code; St. George, UT)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The TD-LTE in White Space Task Group, chaired by Zhang Xiaojing of Huawei Technologies Co.
Kraft began his career as an aeronautical engineer with the National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics, predecessor of NASA, and later became an original member of the Space Task Group for NASA in 1958.