Even within Yellowknife Bay, we see significant variation," said DAN Deputy Principal Investigator Maxim Litvak of the Space Research Institute, Moscow.
What does SRI stand for?
SRI stands for Space Research Institute
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SRI
We have 326 other meanings of SRI in our Acronym Attic
- Software Reuse Initiative
- Software Risk Item (software quality assurance)
- Soils Research Institute (Ghana)
- Solar Reflectance Index
- Sophia Research Institute, Ltd. (Japan)
- Source Route Indicator
- Southern Research Institute (University of Alabama at Birmingham)
- Southern Rhode Island
- Southern Rizal Institute (Pateros, Metro Manila, Philippines)
- Southwest Research Institute (San Antonio, Texas)
- Special Reporting Item
- Special Research Initiative
- Standard/Standing Request for Information
- Standby Request for Information
- Stanford Research Institute (now called SRI International)
- Star Reefers, Inc. (vessels; various locations)
- Statistical Reference Index (resource)
- Steady Receive Indication
- Steel Recycling Institute
- Storeroom Item
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Space Research Institute at King Abdulaziz City of Science and Technology has already launched 12 satellites from Baikonur space station in Kazakhstan for communication and other purposes.
Intelligence agencies have sounded alert about terror threats to vital installations in the country, including Reliance oil refinery in Jamnagar, Gujarat, Larsen and Toubro shipyards in Tamil Nadu and Gujarat and major space research institutes.
This is the first time we have the visible lightning flash together with the radio data," said Georg Fischer, a radio and plasma wave science team associate based at the Space Research Institute in Graz, Austria.
The same session also saw presentations from Dr Mohammad Tarabzouni from the Space Research Institute at KACST, who discussed the important role space technology plays in disaster management and mitigation.
Lachezar Filipov, deputy director of the Space Research Institute of the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, says: "Aliens are currently all around us and are watching us all the time.
But the country's National Space Research Institute has challenged that theory by stating that a careful analysis of atmospheric conditions recorded by satellites showed that there was no lightning strong enough at the time to have caused the outage.
Mohammed Tarabzouni, Director, Saudi Space Research Institute, King Abdul Aziz City for Science and Technology, and Dr.