During her 20-year federal government career, Allen managed NASA's Space Launch Initiative Program Planning and Control Office; Program Development Office for Marshall's Space Transportation Directorate; NASA's Space Product Development Program and NASA's Microgravity Research Program Business Management Office.
What does SPD stand for?
SPD stands for Space Product Development (NASA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SPD
We have 332 other meanings of SPD in our Acronym Attic
- Somerville Police Department (Somerville, NJ)
- Sony Pictures Digital (est. 2000; Sony Corporation)
- Sorties Per Day
- Source to Plane Distance
- South Pacific Division
- South Park District (San Francisco, CA)
- Southern Procurement Division (US Navy)
- Soybean Processing Division
- Sozialdemokratische Partei Deutschlands (German Social Democrat Party)
- Space Patrol Delta (Power Rangers cartoon series)
- Special Planning & Development (software development; Nintendo)
- Special Police Dekaranger (Japanese Super Sentai series)
- Special Products Division
- Special Programs Division (Environmental Technology Centre unit, Canada)
- Specialist, Animal Handler (US Navy)
- Specific Position Description
- Speckled Dace (fish)
- Spectral Power Distribution
- Speed Dial
Samples in periodicals archive:
received support for the project from NASA's Space Product Development at Marshall Space Flight Center.
Concurrent panel sessions will feature leaders from academia, the government and industry discussing the most pressing issues facing the commercial space transportation sector, including safety-related technologies, commercial space product development, the future of COTS/International Space Station and CRS programs, and the regulatory role of enabling the space economy.
Horgan said that the increased investments will go mainly into Maxwell's medical sterilization, water purification, ultracapacitor and space product development and marketing programs.