Radar, optics, telemetry, and communications equipment on eight islands provide instrumentation for ballistic missile and missile interceptor testing and space operations support.
What does SPAOPSUS stand for?
SPAOPSUS stands for Space Operations Support
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Suicide Prevention Action Network USA (Washington, DC)
- Secondary Principals' Association of New Zealand
- School of the Photographic Arts: Ottawa (Canada)
- Security Planning and Assessment Office
- Single Parents AlleinErziehende OnLine (German: Single Parents Single Online)
- Society of Physician Assistants in Otorhinolaryngology
- Southern Prosthetics and Orthotics (Australia)
- Stillwater Players Among Others
- St. Peters Assembly of God (St. Peters, MO)
- Summer Pasture-Associated Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- Samodzielny Pododdzial Antyterrorystyczny Policji (Polish Police Force)
- School of Pure and Applied Physics
- Separate Additional Position
- Shiva Password Authentication Protocol (authentication protocol for Windows 2000 connectivity)
- Smart Positive Airway Pressure
- Society for Physician Assistants in Pediatrics
- South Plains Association of Psychologists
- Special Payloads Adaptive Processor (NASA)
- Special Processes and Procedures
- Standar Profesional Akuntan Publik (Indonesia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Extending its record of space operations support, QinetiQ North America will be eligible to provide the Air Force with systems engineering, test and evaluation, software engineering, spectrum management, modeling and simulation, system safety and acquisition security.
The contract, the Space Warfare Center Technical Services and Space Operations Support (SWC TSSOS) contract, is for a base year plus seven one-year options, for a total value of $88 million if all options are exercised.